Panfu.world was an unofficial version of Panfu. it was being developed in Unity. It was supposed to be released in September or October 2017 according to the creator. however. On the 13th of January 2018 the project was put on hold because Chris is busy with life.later in 2018 panfu.world was discontinued.
- Panfu.world uses a client based on Unity, which allows playing Panfu on multiple platforms. Unity also allows the game to render many more particles/objects, which will allow for more intense action with less lag.
- New functions such as sound sliders, being able to hide the UI and private instant-messaging.
- It also had a day-night cycle, that uses your computer's local time.
The above features were confirmed
- Custom texture packs
The above features were hinted at, but not confirmed
- SuperChristb, creator and programmer
- Jabu2, designer
- Dawid, translator
- Moderators: Gieniuk, Milson, Dawid, Dominik, Jaden, Satoshi, Anna, FluttershyFanboiiii
- Mo (moderator, demoted on August 4th 2017)