Panfu.world is a new unofficial version of Panfu that is being currently developed in Unity. It was supposed to be released in September or October 2017 according to the creator.
On the 13th of January 2018 the project was put on hold because Chris is busy with life.
New features Edit
- Panfu.world uses a client based on Unity, which allows playing Panfu on multiple platforms. Unity also allows the game to render many more particles/objects, which will allow for more intense action with less lag.
- New functions such as sound sliders, being able to hide the UI and private instant-messaging.
- It also has a day-night cycle, that uses your computer's local time.
The above features are confirmed
- Custom texture packs
The above features are hinted at, but not confirmed
Panfu.world staff Edit
- SuperChristb, creator and programmer
- Jabu2, designer
- Dawid, translator
- Moderators: Gieniuk, Milson, Dawid, Dominik, Jaden, Satoshi, Anna, FluttershyFanboiiii
Former staff Edit
- Mo (moderator, demoted on August 4th 2017)